Please read these Conditions of Hire before printing out and completing Booking Form
1. TERMS.All terms are per week (Saturday to Saturday unless your booking is for a Midweek and/or Weekend break) and are for a property as described and equipped in the brochure information. Occupation is from 3.30pm on the commencement date subject to unavoidable delays. If you occupy the accommodation before the time stated without checking with us first we cannot be held responsible for the condition of the accommodation. The accommodation must be vacated by 9.30am on the departure date stated and you are expected to leave the property in a clean and tidy condition.You will be held responsible to make good and pay for any damage to the accommodation fittings, utensils, crockery and cutlery.
2. BOOKING CONFIRMATION.The submission of the completed booking form (or telephone agreement) shall constitute an offer by the Client and a Contract shall come into existence if and when we issue a booking confirmation receipt.The contract shall be deemed to have been made at our located booking office and be subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. In all cases these conditions of hire form the basis of your contract with us.Changes by You: Once a booking has been confirmed by us to you, should you require us to amend it or to re-invoice you for any reason (including for example accidental loss of the original invoice) or transfer your booking to some else/another party then we reserve the right to charge an administration fee of £20.00.
3. NUMBER OF PERSONS. The total number in your party shall not exceed the capacity of the accommodation as advertised in the brochure and details of ALL PERSONS and PETS you wish to bring must be entered on the booking form.
4. BOOKING DEPOSIT. This is a reservation fee to be enclosed with your completed booking form.The deposit is £70.00 per week booked plus £5.00 per week for your Cancellation Plan as described on your booking form making your initial payment £75.00. Your deposit of £70 per week booked plus the £5 per week charge for Cancellation Plan are not refundable. A booking confirmation receipt will be sent to acknowledge your deposit and confirm the booking.This will show the BALANCE payable.NO FURTHER INVOICES OR REMINDERS WILL BE SENT.
5. BALANCE OF HIRE MONEY. The balance is payable 28 days before your holiday commences. If the balance is not paid by the due date we reserve the right to cancel the booking and the deposit will be forfeited. We reserve the right to pass on to you any bank charges and other costs we incur if we should have to represent a cheque or process late payments.
6. AVAILABILITY. A booking is made on the understanding that a property will be available for you on the agreed date but we reserve the right to change your accommodation from that detailed on your Booking Receipt. Should your accommodation not be available due to ‘force majeure’ (as described in clause 7), we have the right to cancel the booking.We will attempt to offer you suitable alternative accommodation, if available. If we cannot do so or you do not wish to accept the alternative accommodation we offer, we will refund all monies you have paid to us in full. We will not be liable to pay any compensation or meet any expenses or costs you may incur as a result of any such cancellation or change. We have the right to refuse entry to any person and/or pets not entered on the booking form and to refuse to hand over accommodation to any person, who in our opinion is not suitable to take charge of it.In such cases, all hire charges will be refunded in full and the Contract will be discharged. If in our opinion, any persons or pets are not suitable to continue the holiday because of unreasonable behaviour, damage to property or annoyance to other holidaymakers the Contract may be discharged.In this event the hirer shall remain liable to pay the hire price and no refund shall be due.The hirer shall also be liable for damage caused to the accommodation.We reserve the right to enter any accommodation at any time without prior notice if special circumstances or emergencies arise.
7. FORCE MAJEURE. We regret we cannot accept responsibility or pay any compensation where the performance of our contract with you is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances, which amount to ‘force majeure’.These circumstances include any event which we could not, even with all due care, forsee and avoid.Such circumstances include destruction or damage of your accommodation (which cannot be reasonably remedied before the start of your holiday) through fire, flood, explosion, storm or any other weather damage, break-in, criminal damage. This also includes disaster caused by fire, adverse weather conditions, war or threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist activity and all similar conditions beyond our control.
8. YOUR VEHICLES.Your vehicles and their accessories and contents are left entirely at your own risk.
9. CLIENT CARE. If you are not satisfied with your accommodation or have any shortcomings please notify us immediately so that remedial action, if appropriate, can be taken.We can be contacted at Seadell Shops between 9.00 am & 5.00 pm. We cannot accept any liability in relation to complaints or claims of whatever nature made at the end of your holiday.